Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome back!

His second day of school was today. He's a chatterbox in earnest now, with new experiences to share.

Highlights:
-A kid peed on the ground!
-I have a friend named Zachary! We are the same height! He was wearing a blue shirt! We sat together for lunch! They mixed us up once at the water table! I didn't get a chance to ask what his favorite truck is! He has grey hair!
-I have a friend named Paige! She's a girl.
-When we walk down the hallway, we put our fingers on our lips and our fingers on our hips!
-We put both hands on our heads to be quiet.
-We had meditation time. I raised my hand and asked "what is meditation?" Mr. W said it's when we listen to music quietly. We listened and then we sang the ABC song!
-We counted to a hundred!
-There are two Tylers. I'm sad about the other Tyler. That's too many Tylers!
-We played basketball with Mr. W!
-I didn't have time to finish my lunch. There wasn't enough time.
-For lunch I want to have what the others have. They ate carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment